Why Use Wilcher Properties?
Wilcher Properties offers a turnkey program that includes marketing, leasing and managing your property. We handle repairs, improvements and we provide detailed property inspections to give you newest update of your property. Our dedicated team of professionals and contractors stand ready to serve your needs.
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution to make your experiences as smooth as possible. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner by quickly advertising vacancies online, posting to our website and syndicating to all of the top search engines and listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies with our built-in rental comparison tool, which provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. Along with our expertise, this insight allows you to capture the highest rent revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built-in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed quickly, enabling us to place the highest quality residents.
- Payments: You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. We provide residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (cash, e-check, or with a credit card).
- Online access to rent collected, invoice receipts and other important documents posted to your portal in pdf format.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. Electronic work-orders and communication with vendors allows us to quickly resolve issues.
- Inspections we provide to you such as detailed tenant move-in and move-out inspections as well as periodic inspections to update you on the current condition.
- Bookkeeping: Detailed bookkeeping of income, expenses, financial statements and 1099s.
- Leasing: We use local experts to assess your property and make recommendations for price and condition. Advertise through our website, 2 multiple listing services, Trulia, Zillow, Hotpads, Realtor.com and many more. As well we negotiate the terms and provide all necessary contracts and forms.
- Guarantee: We offer a tenant placement GUARANTEE – If we have to remove your tenant within the first 6 months of the lease, we will replace them for FREE.