Our HOA Management Services
The professionals at Wilcher Realty and Property Mgt are specialists in managing the intricate details of Homeowner Associations. Put us to work on behalf of your HOA so that we can:
- Performance of regular on-site property inspections
- Facilitation of communication between a community’s board and its residents
- Covenant enforcement via property inspections and the issuance of violation letters
- Solicitation of bids for non-emergency services
- Project management
- Record maintenance
- Collect the annual assessments
- Allow members to pay dues online from their checking account or by credit card
- Pursue delinquent paying members
- Pay all expenses as approved by the BOD
- Provide all monthly and annual financial accounting services
- Coordinate with the attorney on behalf of the association
Generally, Wilcher will act as the agent for the Association for all contact with the homeowners/members.
We consistently place communication with our HOA clients as a high priority. Communication is the foundation of any relationship, especially so in real estate and HOA management. Once owners and HOA Directors have established clearly stated goals and objectives and have concisely communicated them with Management, success is a certainty. As professional problem solvers, we are available to aid the Owners and HOA Directors in establishing goals and objectives they deem necessary.
For more information, please give us a call at 770-587-9300 x 101 or fill out the form below.